Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bridge Blog

1. Are you entering your bridge for strenght or looks? Explain..
Yes.. I'm going to enter it for strenght, I choosed strenght because for me it was easier to do then for looks.Took less time then it would've if I would of done it for looks.

2.Talk about the contruction of your bridge. (why did you build it the way you did?) I think that my brige looks okay, not with that much strenght but so-so. The reason I built it the way I did was because I wanted it to enter it for strenght and the way .I built a beam bridge, put 8 layers of sticks to make it last a little longer so it may resist a couple of more weights.It's simple but I like it.

3.How do you think your bridge will do at the competition? How much weight do you think your bridge will hold? I think it would do okay at the competition,well i dont have an exact number but I wish it will hold a couple maybe 30 and up i'll be okay with that.

4.Anything else You want to add?
Hmm Just hope my bridge lasts a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment